Saturday 5 July 2008

Where does time go?

So two weeks on from my last post and not a lot to report. Mainly this is because family matters are absorbing the precious weekend time. The last two weekends my son and his girlfriend have been staying with us. He has just completed his Event Management degree at Manchester so is now looking for work (if anyone knows of openings anywhere in the world let me know!!). This morning was the ceremony for my students who have completed their course, and tomorrow I go to Manchester to attend his graduation ceremony. It will be wonderful to see him receive his degree but it does mean I have less time!

Mostly I am still sorting out SPSS data. I had forgotten how long it takes to set up variables and with 323 so far it has been a lengthy process. I have also had to resort to IOE for assistance in getting clear how to deal with missing data. With Charlie Owen's help I think I have the solution now so hopefully can get on with the analysis.

One thing I will need to do in the next week or so is to create the next tracking questionnaire as my sample of students are about to finish their latest module. No rest for the wicked!!

No comments: